Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Michelle A <mi...@morningbirdbotanicals.com> on 2015/04/18 20:30:38 UTC

Apache not loading to mac OSX10.10.2

A box pops up when I try to open the file that says "Image not recognized.
Am on Mac 10.10.2 Yosemite.

Trying to upgrade my Wordpress e-commerce site, and WP suggested I download
Apache.

Thx

*Problem description*

*Exchange this text to describe the problem (What does not work? What do
you expect?)**Browser variables**Values*navigator.appCodeName
Mozillanavigator.appName
Netscapenavigator.appVersion 5.0 (Macintosh)navigator.platform
MacIntelnavigator.oscpu
Intel Mac OS X 10.10navigator.cpuClass undefinednavigator.product
Geckonavigator.productSub
20100101navigator.vendor
navigator.vendorSub
navigator.language en-USnavigator.browserLanguage
undefinednavigator.userLanguage
undefinednavigator.systemLanguage undefinednavigator.userAgent Mozilla/5.0
(Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.10; rv:37.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/37.0Debian
/ Ubuntu / IceWeasel ?No / No / No*Stable Release*
*JavaScript functions/variables**Values*Language ISO code
Language ISO code (from select box)
Release matrix platform position (full)
Release matrix platform position (lp)
Release matrix platform array data
Release matrix language array data
UI platform name
UI platform name (not supported)
Platform (short)
URL platform name (full)
URL platform name (lp)
URL platform name (from select box)
Version (from select box)
File name (full)
File name (lp)
File extension
File size (full) (MByte)
File size (lp) (MByte)
Release info
Download file link (full)
Download file link (lp)
Checksum file link (full) (here for MD5)
Checksum file link (lp) (here for MD5)
Base URL to Sourceforge.net
Base URL to Apache Archive
getLinkSelection() (download URL)
isLanguageSupported() (true/false) ?
Show the sub-box (true/false) ?
General error (true/false) ?

Some bridges are worth saving.

Re: Apache not loading to mac OSX10.10.2

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 04/18/2015 08:30 PM, schrieb Michelle A:
> A box pops up when I try to open the file that says "Image not recognized.
> Am on Mac 10.10.2 Yosemite.

please can you give us more details? What means "not loading"? Where do
you see the message "Image not recognized"?

Also from the quotes table I don't see any problems.

@All:
I don't work on Mac. So, when someone else who does knows better then
please step in.

Thanks in advance.

Marcus

Re: Apache not loading to mac OSX10.10.2

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Sat, 18 Apr 2015 11:30:38 -0700
Michelle A <mi...@morningbirdbotanicals.com> wrote:

> A box pops up when I try to open the file that says "Image not recognized.
> Am on Mac 10.10.2 Yosemite.
>
> Trying to upgrade my Wordpress e-commerce site, and WP suggested I download
> Apache.
>
> Thx

See this post for a solution to your problem
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=75066&p=340454&hilit=gatekeeper#p340454

The problem is, I believe, caused by Gatekeeper on the Mac.

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>