Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/16 03:52:30 UTC

applet signing

Kurt

I think we still have an issue with the applet signing. It looks like
its signing before building the combined jar file, resulting in a
unsigned jar file. This breaks the digital signature applet. Could you
look at it when you have a chance?

Re: applet signing

Posted by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com>.
Ahh, this needs to be added to the manifest before signing

Permissions: all-permissions

Re: applet signing

Posted by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com>.

Re: applet signing

Posted by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com>.

Re: applet signing

Posted by Kurt Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.

Re: applet signing

Posted by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com>.
update, the jar without dependencies is signed, with dependencies is unsigned