Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jim Alateras <ji...@comware.com.au> on 2007/05/22 00:10:22 UTC

Re: wsa:Action header emitted from client with value ""

Steve\David

Is there any way around this aside from editing the generated  stub and
service.xml file. I am hitting the same issue.

cheers
</jima>

Posted by David Illsley <da...@gmail.com>.
I'll look into the generation problem tomorrow. I know it used to
work, but that was a while ago.

The urn: thing is not standardised, please, please use something that
is refleted in a WSDL e.g. soapAction, wsaw:Action, or in the near
future wsam:Action

I'm currently sitting an interop testing session for the WS-A Metadata
spec and it's going well :-) Hopefully the spec will get finalised
soon, and in line with that, I'll put the support for it in Axis2.

David

Posted by Jim Alateras <ji...@comware.com.au>.
Steven,

Posted by "Steven E. Harris" <se...@panix.com>.