Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Charlin S <Ch...@hotelhub.com> on 2022/01/28 03:51:31 UTC

Ignite 2.10.0 client "Node_Failed" during application pool recycle

Hi Ignite team,
We are using Ignite 2.10.0 with .Net 5 WebAPI and we have a 16-nodes(2
servers) Ignite cluster
The client nodes have the following property as below
IgniteConfiguration.AutoGenerateIgniteInstanceName = true;
IgniteConfiguration.ConsistentId = Guid.NewGuid().ToString().ToUpper();

Some of the client nodes are failing as "Node_Failed" during application
pool recycle every day, but it was different behaviour with .Net 4.6.2
WebAPI as "Node Left Topology"

I check the logs with the following findings:
Some nodes are marking as "Node Left Topology" and some nodes are marking
as "Node_Failed"

We would like to figure out the root cause of the "Node_Failed" during
application pool recycle.

Regards,
Charlin

Re: Ignite 2.10.0 client "Node_Failed" during application pool recycle

Posted by Charlin S <Ch...@hotelhub.com>.
Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
Already handled applicationLifetime(C# 5) and called
Ignition.Stop(gridname,true) but now changed to Ignition.StopAll(true);
seems to be working fine now.

Regards,
Charlin

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.