Posted to dev@wayang.apache.org by Bertty Contreras <be...@scalytics.io> on 2021/12/01 20:20:51 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Wayang 0.6.0 RC9

Hello Folks,

Apache Wayang 0.6.0 has been staged under [1] and it’s time to vote
on accepting it for release. All Maven artifacts are available under [2].
Voting will be open for 72hr.

A minimum of 3 binding +1 votes and more binding +1 than binding -1
are required to pass.

Release tag: wayang-0.6.0 [3]
Hash for the release tag: cb464b680c710609193dfb41b5ac92462e540d09 [4]

Per [5] "Before voting +1 PMC members are required to download
the signed source code package, compile it as provided, and test
the resulting executable on their own platform, along with also
verifying that the package meets the requirements of the ASF policy
on releases."

[ ]  +1 accept (indicate what you validated)
[ ]  -1 reject (explanation required)

[1] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/wayang/0.6.0/rc9
[2] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachewayang-1010
[3] https://github.com/apache/incubator-wayang/releases/tag/wayang-0.6.0
[4]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-wayang/commit/cb464b680c710609193dfb41b5ac92462e540d09
[5] https://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#approving-a-release

Re: [VOTE] Apache Wayang 0.6.0 RC9

Posted by jorge Arnulfo Quiané Ruiz <qu...@gmail.com>.
Hello guys,

+1 (binding)
I checked the following:
- signature [ok]
- checksum [ok]
- license [ok]
- mvn clean install with Java 11 in macOS [ok]

--
Jorge

Posted by Bertty Contreras <be...@scalytics.io>.
+1 (Binding)

Posted by Zoi Kaoudi <zk...@yahoo.gr.INVALID>.
 +1 (binding)
checked:
- signature
- checksum
- license using Rat

Posted by Anis Troudi <at...@apache.org>.
+ 1 (binding)
checked with jdk 11 on ubuntu20.04.

Bests,
Anis

Posted by Gábor Gévay <gg...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Alexander Alten <al...@scalytics.io>.
Hi all,

Posted by Rodrigo Pardo Meza <ro...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Checked:
Checksum
Build with jdk11
Build with jdk8

Best regards

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
+1 (binding)

Tested on Windows 10 with OpenJDK 11.0.13

(Please carry over my vote to the incubator list)

Chris

[MINOR] Download all staged artifacts under the url specified in the release vote email.
- It would be cool, if you could add the RELEASE_NOTES and the README to the SVN area (no new RC needed for that)
[MINOR] Verify the signature is correct.
- Correct signature but untrusted trust-chain
[OK] Check if the signature references an Apache email address.
[OK] Verify the SHA512 hashes.
[OK] Unzip the archive.
[OK] Verify the existence of DISCLAIMER, LICENSE, NOTICE, README, RELEASE_NOTES files in the extracted source bundle.
[MINOR] Verify the content of DISCLAIMER, LICENSE, NOTICE, README, RELEASE_NOTES files in the extracted source bundle.