Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Velocedge <ve...@hotmail.com> on 2015/10/07 19:59:15 UTC

Best Practice for Upgrading Flex SDK for just AIR/FP

I've installed SDK 14.4.1 with AIR and Flash 17.   Now, I'd like to use AIR
and Flash 19 but not sure what the best way to do that is.  I can create a
new directory along side 14.4.1 called 14.41_19 or something like that but
it seems like a bit of a waste.  If I override the existing directory, I
need to import it again so it shows 19 but I'd lose the 17 version.

Just wondering how other people deal with this... if they do at all.

Re: Best Practice for Upgrading Flex SDK for just AIR/FP

Posted by Velocedge <ve...@hotmail.com>.
That's essentially what I did.  I was just wondering if there was a better
way.   I wasn't real sure why I had so many choices of AIR and Flash with
14.4.1.

Re: Best Practice for Upgrading Flex SDK for just AIR/FP

Posted by OK <OK...@edscha.com>.
>I can create a new directory along side 14.4.1 called 14.41_19 or something
like that but it seems like a bit >of a waste.
Problably I don't understand the problem but If you still need the
AIR17/FlashPlayer17 build what is wrong with having a 14.4.1_17 and
14.4.1_19 directory?

Olaf

Re: Best Practice for Upgrading Flex SDK for just AIR/FP

Posted by Velocedge <ve...@hotmail.com>.
Ah, I forgot to say that I was using the SDK Installer on a Windows box.

Re: Best Practice for Upgrading Flex SDK for just AIR/FP

Posted by "pkumar.flex" <pr...@gmail.com>.
Best way to achieve is that compile Flex SDK 4.14.1 with Flash Player 19
playerGlobal and AIR 19

--
*Regards,*
Prashant Kumar* | *Mob.: +91 8408811225