Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by "J. Patrick Bedell" <jp...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/21 18:12:20 UTC

using sandesha with apache wsrf

Hello,
   I am interested in using Sandesha with Apache WSRF, but I'm a
little bit clueless about Sandesha.  Can anyone on the list point out
the steps that are necessary to use Sandesha with WSRF?
   Thanks!

   Patrick
   jpbedell@gmail.com

Re: using sandesha with apache wsrf

Posted by Jaliya Ekanayake <jn...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Sorry for the late reply.

As Chathura mentioned coupling Sandesha1 and wsrf will not be
straightforward. Sandesha 1 and 2 both needs complete ws-addressing support.
So we need full support for ws-addressing from wsrf. In addition Sandesha 1
utilizes the provider in the Axis1 architecture to handle IN_ORDER delivery.
This functionality cannot be supported by only using a handler unless the
handler has the capability to "stop" further processing of the messages. We
have this feature in Axis2 and hence Sandesha2 is mainly implemented as a
Handler. However in Axis2 architecture the SOAP processing model uses AXIOM
so we cannot just deploy it as a handler in wsrf. In both cases the
integrations require some work.

Thanks,

Jaliya

Posted by Chathura Herath <ch...@gmail.com>.