Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Ben Thompson <Be...@nt.gov.au> on 2009/05/29 09:00:27 UTC

[{UnusedPagesPlugin}] question

Hi to all in the know....

I am running JSPWiki v2.8.1 on Tomcat  under z/OS 1.10.  I have come
across an interesting problem with UnusedPagesPlugin reporting on a page
that has been renamed.  For example I had a page call "Wiki Tips"
because we are starting to use inter-wiki links I renamed this page to
"WikiTips".  Now UnusedPagesPlugin is reporting on "Wiki Tips" which no
longer exists.  We only have only link to this page on the left hand
menu, it now looks like * [Wiki Tips|WikiTips] which is correct.

I have stopped and restarted Tomcat in the hope that wiki would resolve
the issue, but this has not been the case.

Thanks

Benjamin Thompson
Systems Programmer
Data Centre Services
Northern Territory Government

twitter:benthompsonau
ph (08) 89997693

Re: [{UnusedPagesPlugin}] question

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.
I would think that this is covered by
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSPWIKI-347 (which hasn't been fixed).

A (not so nice) workaround for you is :
- stop tomcat
- empty jspwiki's work directory (containing the refmgr.ser file)
- start tomcat

regards,
Harry