Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Karimou LAWANI <k7...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/28 11:56:19 UTC

Problem with excel dowloading !!!

Hello All,

I am writing a servlet which is responsible for sending an excel sheet to
the client for download.

I can read and write to the sheet using POI API without problem.

When I run my web application for the first time, I can get the excel sheet
with the desired values writing in it.

But when I tried to get the excel sheet for the second time during the same
session, I get the excel sheet with no data in it, I mean an empty excel
sheet.

Could someone please tell me what can be the problem ?

Jordan

Re: Problem with excel dowloading !!!

Posted by Karimou LAWANI <k7...@gmail.com>.
Thx Mr Murali....
I have already solved the problem myself...
Jordan