Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Mara Ruvalcaba <ma...@sg.com.mx> on 2021/07/22 23:33:08 UTC

Beam Summit is here!

    Hello Apache Beam community member,

The long wait is finally over!

Beam Summit is back in a digital format with 3 days of immersion into
Apache Beam use cases, best practices, and all the knowledge that the
community and ourdistinguished speakers
<https://2021.beamsummit.org/speakers/>will share.

Beam Summit 2021 is happening from August 4th - 6th, the registration is
open and free! You can't miss it, register now
<https://www.crowdcast.io/e/beamsummit2021>!

You may be wondering, "What's new at the Beam Summit this Year?" Or,
"Why should I Attend?" Glad you asked. We have a special program
structured with keynote sessions, use case talks, demos, hands-on
workshops, and much more.Just take a look at the magnificent program
<https://2021.beamsummit.org/schedule/>.

See you at Beam Summit!
*Beam Summit organizer committee.*

--
Mara Ruvalcaba
COO, SG Software Guru & Nearshore Link

Re: Beam Summit is here!

Posted by Mara Ruvalcaba <ma...@sg.com.mx>.
sure!

Please help us sharing what we are posting at social networks:

twitter: @BeamSummit

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/beam-summit/

Thank you!

Re: Beam Summit is here!