Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Piotr Pikusa <Pi...@pbpolsoft.com.pl> on 2007/07/25 15:10:18 UTC

RE: [Trinidad] How to check if file exists using InputFile compon ent?

Unfotunately not. If the existing file is empty the getLength() method
returns 0 too. So the problem isn't still solved.

Matthias Wessendorf  wrote:

hi piotr,

the UploadedFile interfaces has a getLength() method

it's 0, when the file isn't there..

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: [Trinidad] How to check if file exists using InputFile compon ent?

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
This sounds like a bug - you should get setFile(null) called
on your bean.

-- Adam