Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nafter <Hd...@allshare.nl> on 2009/04/10 19:04:45 UTC

How run execution at the end of 'PACKAGE' or 'INSTALL' phase

I have a maven build with certain profiles. When I invoke the following mvn
command:

mvn -e package -Dload_properties -Drecreate_war

I receive an error. The reason is that in the execution of the
-Drecreate_war profile I want to unpack the 'generated' war and accordingly
change a couple of items in the WAR. However the WAR to be build is not
written to disc yet, so I get the exception that the unpack won't work.

What do I have to do to make sure the -Drecreate_war will be executed AFTER
the WAR is written to my disc? The profile -Drecreate_war is currently
binded to the 'package' phase.

I tried this also by using the 'install' phase, and binding the profile to
the 'INSTALL' phase but it resulted in the same error.