Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Allen Gilliland <al...@sun.com> on 2006/06/13 19:44:07 UTC

Re: Proposal: New Url Structure Implementation

I never actually got any responses on this so I assume that means people
either approve or don't care.  In any case I am giving the final warning
now that this work has already been happening and things have been
committed to the 3.0 branch and pretty soon now we will be nearing the
point of no return, so if you have thoughts/comments/objections it would
be good to voice them now.

http://rollerweblogger.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=Proposal_NewUrlImplementation

-- Allen

Posted by Allen Gilliland <al...@sun.com>.
This basically won't change the web services at all, except that the
endpoints for the servlets will be moved.  Currently we are planning for
/roller-ui/services/* for web service endpoints.

-- Allen

Posted by Jeffrey Blattman <Je...@Sun.COM>.
hi allen,

Posted by Matt Raible <mr...@gmail.com>.
Don't care - as long as current URLs aren't broken so people don't
start getting 404s when coming from Google to my site.

Matt