Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Martin Balin <ma...@oracle.com> on 2021/09/08 15:51:10 UTC

Re: [External] : LSP Language Server Protocol

https://github.com/apache/netbeans/tree/master/java/java.lsp.server
heavily used in VSCode NetBeans Language Server.
Martin

On 8. 9. 2021, at 17:39, Jack W. <so...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Can an "LSP" language server
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://microsoft.github.io/language-server-protocol/__;!!ACWV5N9M2RV99hQ!YttkCZv6U0whaUcIvEefKv_ixW28DTNl877IyPf0AAYhiQMiDtAbls3FxPs_6Lp5Ug$ > be integrated with
NetBeans?

--
---
Jack Woehr               # Woehr's Asymptote: The ratio of the time spent

Re: [External] : LSP Language Server Protocol

Posted by Eric Bresie <eb...@gmail.com>.
FYI...May be other sources but...

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Adding+New+Language+Support

Eric Bresie