Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Lewis John McGibbney <le...@apache.org> on 2020/10/08 04:24:03 UTC

Programmatic interface to facilitate crawling a James email server

Hi user@,
I'm a committer on the Nutch (http://nutch.apache.org) project and want to build a plugin which allows Nutch to crawl email servers via the appropriate email protocol(s).
If I wanted to test programmatic client access to James, how would I go about doing that?
I've had a look at the James Protocols component http://james.apache.org/protocols/index.html and think that this might be the mechanism I need to use but could do with some further clarity and guidance.
Thanks in advance for any info.
lewismc

Re: Re: Programmatic interface to facilitate crawling a James email server

Posted by Lewis John McGibbney <le...@apache.org>.
Thank you for that response Telliet.

Posted by Tellier Benoit <bt...@apache.org>.
Hello lewismc