Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Kahlau <mk...@web.de> on 2005/11/29 17:55:47 UTC

Problem with t:jsValueChangeListener - srcElem has no properties, undefinedSource-Element

Hi!

I have a problem with the t:jsValueChangeListener tag. I get the following
error:

uncaught exception: Error encountered : srcElem has no properties
undefinedSource-Element id: _id1:ergPubBeginnRadios
Source-element: null
Type of source-element: object

The t:jsValueChangeListener is a child tag of a t:selectOneRadio tag (with
id=ergPubBeginnRadios), so what might be the problem?

Regards,
Matthias

Adding a "page" back into a component

Posted by Jeremy Sager <js...@chessys.com>.
For reasons too long to go into, I have a tabbed pane that I am creating
programmatically using a value binding expression in my JSF tag like so:

<t:panelTabbedPane binding="#{editorPanelBean.pane}"/>

Now, in the getPane method of my bean, I use the Application class to create
my pane and a child tab:

UIComponent pane = app.createComponent(TABBEDPANE);
UIComponent childtab = app.createComponent(PANELTAB);
HtmlPanelTab tab = (HtmlPanelTab) childtab;

Now, I want to start adding contents to my child tab... am I locked into
doing it programmatically or is it possible to somehow refer back to a page
with tags to generate the contents of the tab?

Thanks in advance,

Jeremy Sager
Data Communications Product Manager
Chesapeake System Solutions