Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Pei Chen <ch...@apache.org> on 2015/12/08 19:53:13 UTC

Re: Need help to identify procedures in xml file using AggregatePlaintextFastUMLSProcessor

Hi Reena,
If you search for "ProcedureMention" in the attached output xml, you
should be able to find the Procedures (plus the FSArray of the
associated Concepts) that were extracted...
Or am I missing something...
--Pei