Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Richards, Devin N (Devin)" <de...@lucent.com> on 2002/08/06 16:31:45 UTC

class attribute in

I am currently setting up a POC of migrating our project from Netscape Application Server v2.1 to struts on WebSphere. I noticed that the page designers use the following:

Thus when the link text "my Link" is displayed it uses the "L3" style. When I converted this to struts/tiles:

I get an error that "class" is not part of the tld. I then modify the code

However this does not give the desired results (i.e. "my Link" does have the proper color/font as in the <a>) FYI: when testing these styles out side of struts, I get the same problems.

My question is has anyone else seen this/have a workaround?
Should I extend org.apache.struts.taglib.html.LinkTag to include a "class" attribute?
Should the org.apache.struts.taglib.html.LinkTag class handle a "class" attribute (i.e. report a bug)?
Should I have our page designers make new stylesheets?

TIA

-Devin

Devin Richards
Lucent Technologies