Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2018/09/11 15:39:56 UTC

Re: Ace Editor: Should it build/work for SWF?

Sorry to answer, but what is ACE Editor?

thanks

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

RE: Ace Editor: Should it build/work for SWF?

Posted by Yishay Weiss <yi...@hotmail.com>.
Just catching up on emails now (holidays). In SWF, ACEEditor.as falls back to an empty class, so it wouldn’t be functional anyway, just compileable. I’ll have a look tomorrow to see if I can make it work (at least as a graphical place holder) for SWF. For now, no problem in removing it.

________________________________
Posted by Olaf Krueger <ma...@olafkrueger.net>.

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Yes, I remember this, but didn't now that that branch was "try-it-now"
branch
thanks

Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Ace Editor: Should it build/work for SWF?

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Carlos,

--

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: Ace Editor: Should it build/work for SWF?

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Right!, I remember Olaf's effort, but I though Yishay wasn't involved. And
I don't remember ACE editor was involved.
thanks!

El mar., 11 sept. 2018 a las 18:02, Piotr Zarzycki (<
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com>) escribió:

> I'm surprised that you don't remember :) It suppose to be part of Try It
> Out [1], but they probably didn't have enough time to finish it.
>
> [1] https://royale.apache.org/try-it-now/
>
> wt., 11 wrz 2018 o 18:01 Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>
> napisał(a):
>
> > Interesting, I 'd love to know for what they use it? :)
> > Thanks Piotr!
> >
> > El mar., 11 sept. 2018 a las 17:44, Piotr Zarzycki (<
> > piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com>) escribió:
> >
> > > Carlos,
> > >
> > > This is it -> https://ace.c9.io/. I think more information about that
> > can
> > > provide you Yishay and Olaf. :)
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Piotr
> > >
> > > wt., 11 wrz 2018 o 17:40 Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>

> > (<aharui@adobe.com.invalid

> > > correctly
> > building

> > > --
> > >
> > > Piotr Zarzycki
> > >
> > > Patreon: *https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki
> > > <https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki>*
> > >

> > --
> > Carlos Rovira
> > http://about.me/carlosrovira
> >

> --
>
> Piotr Zarzycki

Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Ace Editor: Should it build/work for SWF?

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.

--

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: Ace Editor: Should it build/work for SWF?

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Interesting, I 'd love to know for what they use it? :)
Thanks Piotr!

El mar., 11 sept. 2018 a las 17:44, Piotr Zarzycki (<
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com>) escribió:

> Carlos,
>
> This is it -> https://ace.c9.io/. I think more information about that can
> provide you Yishay and Olaf. :)
>
> Thanks,
> Piotr
>
> wt., 11 wrz 2018 o 17:40 Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>
> napisał(a):
>
> > Sorry to answer, but what is ACE Editor?
> >
> > thanks
> >
> > El mar., 11 sept. 2018 a las 17:31, Alex Harui (<aharui@adobe.com.invalid
> > >)
> > escribió:
> >
> > > I am thinking the answer is no.  Now that errors in SWF compile
> correctly
> > > fail builds, we are seeing problems.  I am going to remove SWF building
> > for
> > > ACE.SWC.  Let me know if you think it should work.
> > >
> > > -Alex
> > >

> > --
> > Carlos Rovira
> > http://about.me/carlosrovira
> >

> --
>
> Piotr Zarzycki

Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Ace Editor: Should it build/work for SWF?

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Carlos,

--

Piotr Zarzycki