Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Erin Lester <ec...@student.math.uwaterloo.ca> on 2001/06/29 18:26:15 UTC

Petra Hoya is annoying --> was Re: Antw: AW:Antw:Antw:Antw:Re:Re[2]:TomcatBook-wasTOMCATSUCKS(Ab wesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz) (Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnot iz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz) (Abwesenheitsnotiz)

I think he's got an auto-reply message turned on.  Could the list
administrator please remove him temporarily?  I can't block him and he's
filling up our inboxes!!

Thanks!
- e.