Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Gil Teitelbaum <TG...@tradertools.com> on 2009/04/19 12:14:00 UTC

Single Signon using NTLM/Windows Authentication

I have a java axis client trying to access a dot net web service which
is protected by integrated windows authentication.  I know there are
ways I can access the dot net web service if I provide a username,
password and domain.

What I need to know is if there is a way that I can use the currently
logged in windows user's credentials from the java client when accessing
the dot net web service.

I know I can do this from a dot net client using
System.Net.CredentialCache.DefaultNetworkCredentials.  Is there a way to
do something similar from a java axis client?

Thanks

Gil Teitelbaum