Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm> on 2017/10/16 10:09:04 UTC

Latest version of Shiro - v1.4.0 or v1.3.2?

Hi all,

I am confused - https://github.com/bujiio/buji-pac4j claims to depend on Shiro v1.4. Googling for Shiro’s releases leads me to Github for some reason, where the latest version of Shiro seems to be v1.4.0 released on 5 May 2017: https://github.com/apache/shiro/releases

The Shiro website however claims the latest stable version of Shiro is v1.3.2 - https://shiro.apache.org/download.html

Can anyone clarify what the latest version is supposed to be?

Would it also be possible to clarify where the release notes / version history / changelog is kept for Shiro?

Regards,
Graham
—

Re: Latest version of Shiro - v1.4.0 or v1.3.2?

Posted by Brian Demers <br...@gmail.com>.
A few issues (non-security related) were reported against 1.4.0 that effect
a subset of use cases.  We are working on a 1.4.1 to fix them. That said
both 1.3.2 and 1.4.0 are both official releases.