Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by sam mohel <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/03 14:23:24 UTC

Cannot find version in repository

<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/34574276/cannot-find-version-in-repository#>

I'm new to ubuntu also in zookeeper, I installed storm-0.9.0.1 with
zookeeper-3.4.7

But when i checked this path

.m2/repository/org/apache/zookeeper/

I found zookeeper version 3.3.3 I need to add my version 3.4.7 with all
files it need How can i add it ?

Re: Cannot find version in repository

Posted by Rakesh Radhakrishnan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sam,

Please refer the "log4j.properties" configuration file. By default its
using CONSOLE appender.
zookeeper.root.logger=INFO, CONSOLE

You can try modifying this to use ROLLINGFILE

-Rakesh

Posted by sam mohel <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sam mohel <sa...@gmail.com>.