Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Mangi, Rick" <ri...@zcmgroup.com> on 2002/03/06 00:38:36 UTC

XSL problem with upgrade to 4.0.3

I recently upgraded from 4.0 to 4.0.3 to try to fix a problem I was having
with LDAP. Good news, the LDAP stuff works better with 4.03. Bad news, my
XSL stuff stopped working.

I tried moving the xalan libs out of common/lib and into the server lib (and
btw: whoever wrote the docs on that you should be more clear about where the
jasper lib stuff goes). That didn't work.

I keep getting these errors :

This email and any attachments are confidential and may be
legally privileged. No confidentiality or privilege is waived
or lost by any transmission in error.  If you are not the
intended recipient you are hereby notified that any use,
printing, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited.
Please delete this email and any attachments, without
printing, copying, forwarding or saving them and notify the
sender immediately by reply e-mail.  Zurich Capital Markets
and its affiliates reserve the right to monitor all e-mail
communications through its networks.  Unless otherwise
stated, any pricing information in this e-mail is indicative
only, is subject to change and does not constitute an offer
to enter into any transaction at such price and any terms in
relation to any proposed transaction are indicative only and
subject to express final confirmation.