Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Elizabeth Carbone <ec...@innoverity.com> on 2001/07/08 21:24:03 UTC

new user needs help!

I have an initial question. being new at this, I have been tasked to learn all I can about james and how it might integrate into our product. I downloaded the binaries and configured the xml file as outlined on the web site but when I try to login as root, i get an error. I have no idea what is going wrong. I am on windows. when i type in the userid, it doesn't echo to the window either. can anyone out there help me? I have added the password to the xml file

Bizzer