Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by "Dhawan, Vikram (LNG-DAY)" <vi...@lexisnexis.com> on 2006/10/02 17:28:02 UTC

RE: how to use failover url protocol in STOMP C client

Hiram,

I can't access the Ruby code on STOMP's website. When I click on source
link on the "Stomp Client for Ruby page" it gives me a "Not Found
error".

Please let me know, I was getting ready to work on failover for STOMP C
client and wanted to see how it is implemented in Ruby client.

Thanks!

Vik

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Seems that the ruby code was moved recently so it could be
independently released.. here's where it lives now:

http://svn.codehaus.org/stomp/ruby/trunk/

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com