Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Marco A.G.Pinto" <ma...@mail.telepac.pt> on 2015/11/10 00:54:07 UTC

English Dictionaries - Remove a paragraph from the description

Hello!

Can I remove the paragraph in the official extensions site:
*"*
*This is a locally hosted copy of the English dictionaries with fixed
dash handling and new ligature and phonetic suggestion support
extension. - See more at:
http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/english-dictionaries-apache-openoffice#sthash.9xwP5Me6.dpuf*
*This is a locally hosted copy of the English dictionaries with fixed
dash handling and new ligature and phonetic suggestion support extension."*
This is a locally hosted copy of the English dictionaries with fixed
dash handling and new ligature and phonetic suggestion support
extension. - See more at:
http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/english-dictionaries-apache-openoffice#sthash.9xwP5Me6.dpuf

The link it points to is from 2010 and it is almost 2016 so the old text
is useless and outdated and we should place the minimum amount of text
possible to keep it simple to understandable to all users.

Andrea, what is your opinion?

Thanks!

Kind regards from your friend,
           ------------------------

Re: English Dictionaries - Remove a paragraph from the description

Posted by "Marco A.G.Pinto" <ma...@mail.telepac.pt>.
Done!

Re: English Dictionaries - Remove a paragraph from the description

Posted by "Marco A.G.Pinto" <ma...@mail.telepac.pt>.
Done!

Re: English Dictionaries - Remove a paragraph from the description

Posted by "Marco A.G.Pinto" <ma...@mail.telepac.pt>.
Done!

Re: English Dictionaries - Remove a paragraph from the description

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.