Posted to dev@oltu.apache.org by Pid <pi...@apache.org> on 2011/03/24 10:58:32 UTC

Knockree Retreat

Is anyone planning on going to the ASF retreat in Knockree?
If we can get a few people together we could take a crack at getting
docs & a site up and maybe looking at what we need to get done in
order to get a release out of the door.

pidster.com

Re: Knockree Retreat

Posted by Maciej Machulak <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Unfortunately, I won't be able to go to the ASF retreat - I'll be
travelling at that time :(

Cheers,
Maciej

--