Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Brad O'Hearne <br...@neurofire.com> on 2006/03/07 02:24:25 UTC

Can the jar plugin include depdent jars or not

It appears I'm having some difficulty getting an answer to this from my
question with clarity. I'll attempt to do better this time:

Does the standard jar plugin provide the ability to include dependent
jars inside the packaged jar or not? If it does, how do I configure this?

Brad

Re: Can the jar plugin include depdent jars or not

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
No, you need to use the assembly plugin.

- Brett