Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by Radu Manole <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/01 20:14:57 UTC

Re: [RESULT] WAS Re: [VOTE] Move Apache OODT SCM to Apache Git

I created an issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OODT-884

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,
OK, had to do the following

# local checkout
$ git init
$ git remote add origin https://path/toupstream/origin.git
$ git checkout -b merge-branch
$ git fetch --all
$ git reset --hard origin/master
$ git checkout master

Adding this to the Documentation right now.

--
*Lewis*

Re: [RESULT] WAS Re: [VOTE] Move Apache OODT SCM to Apache Git

Posted by Chris Mattmann <ch...@gmail.com>.
yep.

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Radu,