Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Saeed Iqbal KhattaK <sa...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/25 07:38:22 UTC

How to Run KMeans Cluster in MAHOUT

Dear Fellows,

I installed and configured Mahout project in my Ubuntu 12.04LTS System, But
now i am not sure about his correctness either it's correct installation or
not...

For installation and configuration tutorial, I follow the below link:

http://saeedkhattak.wordpress.com/category/mahout/

but now i want to RUN K-MEANS Clustering algorithm, to check whether is it
working correctly or not?

Best Regards,

Saeed Iqbal

Re: How to Run KMeans Cluster in MAHOUT

Posted by Pavan K Narayanan <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Darius

I tried to run the same (./cluster-reutes.sh) like you mentioned for Saeed,
My mapreduce job started running but it got interupted in the middle and
got the following exception:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: No clusters found. Check your -c path.

Can you please help me understand why I get this and how to fix it ?
appreciate your help

Posted by Darius Miliauskas <da...@gmail.com>.
Dear Saeed,