Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by f....@gmx.net on 2000/06/14 12:55:35 UTC

Use of whatCanGoHere

Hi
I'm new to the Xerces Parser and I'm trying to run it by reading the
documentation carefully. But I can't find out, how to access the DTD-Contents,
especially how to use the method 'whatCanGoHere', because this is the one, I
think, that would be the most important one for me. (I have to read in a
XML-document with internal document type definition and have to modifiy the
Dom-tree, for example add and delete elementnodes, but only nodes should be
insertable, that are allowed).
Maybe someone has the time to write a short description, how to use the
correct methods and setups (for the parser), or someone can tell me, where I
can get this information.
Thanks for any help you can give me,
Richard

Re: Use of whatCanGoHere

Posted by Marc Dzaebel <dz...@kdt.de>.
as noone answered this question, let me just say that for me it would also
be important to have just this kind of function that determines possible
continuations. Seems we have to wait and study the code. There must already
exist such a function in the validation part.

Marc