Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Charles Souillard <Ch...@ext.bull.net> on 2006/03/30 09:44:40 UTC

jsr181 component

Hi all,

I want to know what is done when we deploy a new Su into jsr181 component.
Does it expose the new service as a web service ?
Perhaps this service is only seen by the NMR (I think...) ? Is this
service avaliable outside of the bus ?
I can see some xfire code... What is xfire exactly ?
In jsr 181, is xfire used only as a soap processor or as a WS engine ?

Is it possible for a pojo to implement MessageListener (jms) ?

Thanks for the answers to so many questions...
Charles

Re: jsr181 component

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
The jst181 component host and exposes POJOs as services on the jbi
bus.  Soap is handled by BCs (-http or -jms components).  Take a look
at the soap-binding demo to see how you can expose a service hosted on
the jsr181 component over http+soap.  You could also expose the same
service over jms or jms+soap using the servicemix-jms BC.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet