Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Sri <sr...@googlemail.com> on 2013/12/17 17:15:38 UTC

Acknowledgement to JMS Topic on activemq

I am consuming message from a topic and wanted send it to SOLR server as a
batch for a commit as committing on SOLR is expensive operation. How ever I
wanted to keep the message on the topic till the commit operation completes
successfully. I want to send successful acknowledgement in that case
otherwise no acknowledgement.

I am using aggregator for batching the messages how ever I couldn't get any
hold acknowledgement. Aggregator sends successful acknowledgement as soon as
it reads from the topic.

I do not want to loose any messages if by any chance SOLR doesn't commit
successfully.

Your help will be much appreciated.

Thanks
Sri