Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Rakesh Arora <ra...@nortel.com> on 2009/12/21 20:47:51 UTC

How to execute another goal from an ant based maven plugin?

 I am writing a ant based maven plugin. I need to execute another goal (to
get a file from the maven repo) before executing the mojo that I am writing.
Can I use the execution and goal tags as defined here to do that:
http://maven.apache.org/plugin-tools/maven-plugin-tools-model/plugin-metadata.html

Here is what my pluginMetaData looks:
<pluginMetadata>
  <mojos>
    <mojo>
      <goal>deploy</goal>
      <call>deploy-ear</call>
      <parameters>
      </parameters>
        <execution>
          <goal>org.apache.maven.plugin:maven-dependency-plugin:get</goal>
        </execution>
    </mojo>
  </mojos>
</pluginMetadata>

Is this correct? How do I define the configuration parameters for this goal?

Thanks,
-Rakesh