Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Michael Mehrle <mi...@ask.com> on 2008/06/10 01:27:36 UTC

Z-depth problem with AutoCompleteTextField in IE

In Internet Explorer I am experiencing a strange z-depth problem.
Meaning that the drop down menu appears *behind* neighboring form fields
- please take a look at this screenshot:

http://screencast.com/t/DsqIA4pxtut

Any thoughts? We have not done any custom styling of the
AutoCompleteTextField as far as I know. Can anyone replicate this
problem?

Thanks,

Michael

Re: Z-depth problem with AutoCompleteTextField in IE

Posted by Ismael Juma <ml...@juma.me.uk>.
Michael Mehrle <michael.mehrle <at> ask.com> writes:
> In Internet Explorer I am experiencing a strange z-depth problem.
> Meaning that the drop down menu appears *behind* neighboring form fields
> - please take a look at this screenshot:

Perhaps the same as https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-1355 ?

Regards,
Ismael