Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/28 11:33:39 UTC

New River committer: Tom Hobbs

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce that Tom Hobbs has joined the Apache River
team as another new committer. The River PPMC offered him
committership based on his contributions and sustained interest to the
project. Tom's committer account is called "thobbs".

Welcome to the team, Tom!

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: New River committer: Tom Hobbs

Posted by Peter Firmstone <ji...@zeus.net.au>.
Congratulations Tom ;)

N.B. It was Tom, who inspired me to pluck up enough courage to
contribute in the first place.
The correct Link:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-river-dev/200903.mbox/<96...@sucden-exch.sucden.co.uk>

Cheers,

Peter.

Posted by Peter Firmstone <ji...@zeus.net.au>.
Congratulations Tom ;)

N.B. It was Tom, who inspired me to pluck up enough courage to
contribute in the first place.
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-river-dev/200903.mbox/browser

Cheers,

Peter.

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 7:13 PM, Jonathan Costers
<jo...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Welcome Tom!

Yes, ditto... WELCOME, project is seeing some new hope with fresh blood.

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

I  live here; http://tinyurl.com/2qq9er