Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Postol <ft...@centrum.cz> on 2009/03/14 13:51:42 UTC

Warnings during IKVM compilation of activemq-all-5.2.0.jar

Hi All,

I was trying to compile activemq-all-5.2.0.jar with IKVM, so be able to use
all features of ActiveMQ in .NET and I get a lot of warnings during
compilation (see attached file).

Used command is:
ikvmc.exe -target:library -out:activemq-client.dll
"C:\apache-activemq-5.2.0\activemq-all-5.2.0.jar"

I tried to use compiled dll and simple test works, but I want to ask if
there is someone who was able to compile the jar without mentioned warnings,
so I am sure all will work in future development.

I think that warnings are caused because of missing references or something
like that, but do not know the exact order in which separate jars should be
compiled and referenced in final compilation.

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Postol