Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Thulasi S." <th...@TechMahindra.com> on 2008/06/13 08:22:05 UTC

[STRUTS2] Configuring Eclipse3.2 for struts2

Hi

I am newbie to Struts2 & I am using Eclipse3.2.
Could anyone help me on this regard?

Thanks in Advance,
Thulasi

Disclaimer:

Re: [STRUTS2] Configuring Eclipse3.2 for struts2

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
--- On Fri, 6/13/08, Thulasi S. <th...@TechMahindra.com> wrote:
> I am newbie to Struts2 & I am using Eclipse3.2.
> Could anyone help me on this regard?

S2 is just another web framework; no special configuration is necessary other than creating a web application project and putting the appropriate libraries into /WEB-INF/lib.

You may also use Maven to create a skeleton S2 project, including Eclipse project files; I'm not very familiar with the process though.

Dave