Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Anet <fi...@yahoo.com> on 2008/06/01 12:20:11 UTC

login problem

Hi
I have a problem with "security-constraint" in tomcat 5.5. I use struts 1.2.
when we used tomcat 4.1.29, there were no problem with pages needed login.
with tomcat 5.5.17, I had to put role-names into my web.xml file to solve login problem.
But now I have another problem.
I have a form... needs login to be accessed.
the user logins successfully.the form is shown to him.
(in the code, saveToken() called )
now he fills the form,but leaves his work,=&gt;his session expired...
the user comes back.puts the submit button and redirects to login page.
he logins...and the process of submit should be done.
(in the code, isTokenValid(Request) called and returns false....)
it is expected to continue the process...
I didn't have this problem while using tomcat 4.1 .
Would you mind help me for it? I have no idea...
thanks.
Anet.

Re: login problem

Posted by Diny <di...@visiontss.com>.
hi...

              I had to put role-names into my web.xml file to solve login
problem. you mentioned in ur post.. i would like to know how it is possible
and how come you are saying tat it will reduce the login problem.. if u dont
mind reply me as soon as possible.....

Re: login problem

Posted by Anet <fi...@yahoo.com>.
Hi;
Thank you Laurie.
It works if&nbsp;I take out the saveToken / isTokenValid
stuff?&nbsp;The login process works correctly and it comes to my action class.
But I&nbsp;won't be able to control duplicate submission.&nbsp;
&nbsp;
Anet.

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.