Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Chatree Srichart <ch...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/13 00:10:19 UTC

How to track back to product's configuration items?

Hi,

When I approve order that contains configurable product (Configurable PC -
PC001) and its configuration items, then complete its production run. Then I
get new product (PC001_10004) as configurable good configuration.

My question is how to track back from new product (PC001_10004) to know are
there any configuration items that the new product has?

Regards,
Chatree Srichart

Re: How to track back to product's configuration items?

Posted by Chatree Srichart <ch...@gmail.com>.
The only way I found is searching production run by new product's ID, Then I
can see the details of its materials.

Thank you very much, Scott Gray

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Chatree,

The should be a field on the newly created product, something like configId or similar that links back to a configuration.

BTW I pretty sure you could have found the answer to this by searching the mailing list archives.  People are generally more willing to help if you have already done some research yourself.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/catalog/control/main
put you productId(PC001) in just below the Advance search
then select product
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/catalog/control/EditProduct
click on configurations
for routing click on manufactring

Chatree Srichart sent the following on 7/12/2010 3:10 PM: