Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by ziad kamel <zi...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/29 00:34:45 UTC

I don't get a reply to my email

Hi, when I send an email to this email user@mahout.apache.org, I don't
get a reply that someone answered it , I can check it from
http://www.searchworkings.org and reply there which seems may not
reach to other users . How can I fix this ?
Thanks

Re: I don't get a reply to my email

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Have you subscribed?

Most readers of the email list will assume that you have subscribed to the
list and they will answer to the list.  If you haven't subscribed, you
won't see these answers.

On the other hand, some questions may not be answered if the questions are
difficult to understand or off topic.

I don't know what questions you mean so I can't determine which is the
problem.