Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Brian Lee <br...@3rsoft.com> on 2001/04/25 10:22:00 UTC

Page result in flux

While I implement page result in flux,
I found criteria.setOffset(), criteria.setLimit() method cannot work with TurbineSecurity.getUsers() method.
but this method works well with RdfPeer.doSelect() method.

    criteria.setOffset(offset);
    criteria.setLimit(pageSize);
    RdfPeer.doSelect(criteria);

works well, but

    criteria.setOffset(offset);
    criteria.setLimit(pageSize);
    TurbineSecurity.getUsers(criteria);

don't work.

And I cannot found WHERE clause in mysql log.

Isn't it implemented yet?

--
Brian Lee

Re: Page result in flux

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
"Brian Lee" <br...@3rsoft.com> writes:

> And I cannot found WHERE clause in mysql log.

Using the latest CVS, you can turn this on by setting
services.LoggingService.sql.level=DEBUG in your
TurbineResources.properties file (as noted in that file).  If you can
suggest another place to document this, that would be helpful.

Daniel