Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Timothy Bish <ta...@twcny.rr.com> on 2007/04/15 14:35:26 UTC

ActiveMQ-CPP 2.0 RC2 Available

Hey everyone,
The second Release Candidate RC2 is now available for download.  Grab it
now from our download page here:
http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-cpp-20-release.html
... Feel free to give it a test drive!

The links on this page won't work until the release is official.  For now,
follow the instructions at the top to download the release candidate:
http://people.apache.org/~tabish/activemq-cpp-2.0-RC2-src.zip

Thanks to everyone that helped get this out the door!

Regards,
Tim

Re: ActiveMQ-CPP 2.0 RC2 Available

Posted by Timothy Bish <ti...@sensis.com>.
Yup, think we're ready, we'll get an email out shortly.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

--

James
-------