Posted to builds@apache.org by Josimpson Ocaba <jo...@maestrodev.com> on 2011/01/20 06:44:48 UTC

Windows VM Inquiry

Hi,

I'm inquiring in behalf of NPanday if the Windows VM have .NET 2.0, 3.5, 4.0 SDKs installed on them and not just for run time environment.

We are gonna open a ticket in INFRA requesting for access on the VM for a HUDSON CI for our project. If the SDKs are present can we then file for it in the same INFRA ticket requesting for it to be installed or do we install those SDKs ourselves?

Thanks in advance for your time and cooperation.

--
Joe Ocaba

Re: Windows VM Inquiry

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 6:44 AM, Josimpson Ocaba <jo...@maestrodev.com> wrote:
> I'm inquiring in behalf of NPanday if the Windows VM have .NET 2.0, 3.5, 4.0 SDKs installed on them and not just for run time environment.
>
> We are gonna open a ticket in INFRA requesting for access on the VM for a HUDSON CI for our project. If the SDKs are present can we then file for it in the same INFRA ticket requesting for it to be installed or do we install those SDKs ourselves?

If by access, you mean for your project to set up builds that run on
the Windows slave, no need for an infra ticket. You can do that
yourself.

As for the SDKs, please open a ticket with descriptions on how to
install the SDKs, and feel free to assign it to me and I'll install
them for you.

/niklas