Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Laszlo Kishalmi <lk...@apache.org> on 2019/04/04 20:16:11 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache NetBeans (incubating) 11.0 released

The Apache NetBeans team is proud to announce the release of Apache
NetBeans (incubating) 11.0.

Apache NetBeans (incubating) 11.0 constitutes all cluster in the Apache NetBeans Git repo, which together provide the NetBeans Platform (i.e., the underlying application framework), as well as all the modules that provide the Java SE, Java EE, PHP, JavaScript and Groovy features of Apache NetBeans.

In short, Apache NetBeans (incubating) 11.0 is a full IDE for Java SE, Java EE, PHP and JavaScript development with some Groovy language support.

Read more on our download page:

https://netbeans.apache.org/download/nb110/nb110.html

New & Noteworthy features of the 11.0 Release:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Apache+NetBeans+11.0+New+and+Noteworthy

See the below for the donation status of features that have not been
donated or included in Apache builds yet, i.e., are not part of Apache
NetBeans (incubating) 11.0, e.g., features for working with C/C++, JavaCard,
and more:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Apache+Transition

Work is being done on bringing netbeans.org to Apache. In the
meantime, refer to the below for all details related to Apache
NetBeans:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS

Laszlo Kishalmi
on behalf of Apache NetBeans PPMC

Apache NetBeans is an effort undergoing incubation at The Apache
Software Foundation (ASF), sponsored by the Apache Incubator.
Incubation is required of all newly accepted projects until a further
review indicates that the infrastructure, communications, and decision
making process have stabilized in a manner consistent with other
successful ASF projects. While incubation status is not necessarily a
reflection of the completeness or stability of the code, it does
indicate that the project has yet to be fully endorsed by the ASF.

Re: Maven bits for Apache NetBeans (incubating) 11.0

Posted by Jaroslav Tulach <ja...@gmail.com>.
Dne pátek 5. dubna 2019 16:57:58 CEST, Eric Barboni napsal(a):
> Thanks a lot for the release!!!
>
> And ... maven artefacts are staging at
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachenetbeans-1013
> for people wanting them.

Great. I confirm that Apache NetBeans HTML/Java API builds with the bits:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans-html4j/compare/
master...jtulach:UsingNetBeans110

Thanks Eric.
-jt

Posted by David Heffelfinger <dh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats all on the release, I installed it on my laptop and it's running
beautifully.

Great job, all!

David

http://ensode.net - A Guide to Java, Linux and Other Technology Topics
My Books: https://www.packtpub.com/books/info/authors/david-r-heffelfinger
<http://www.packtpub.com/authors/profiles/david-heffelfinger>
My Video Training:
http://www.packtpub.com/java-ee-development-with-netbeans-7/video
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ensode

RE: [ANNOUNCE] Apache NetBeans (incubating) 11.0 released

Posted by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org>.
Thanks a lot for the release!!!

Posted by Antonio <an...@vieiro.net>.
Should be ready.