Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/24 14:07:32 UTC

tomee webapp gui

Hi,

just noticed all services used in the gui (helpers, session listener and
servlets) are in tomee-loader. Any reason? Shouldnt we move them to
tomee-webapp?

- Romain

Re: tomee webapp gui

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
@Thiago: pushed org.apache.tomee.webapp.helper.rest.WebServiceHelperImpl
which should be enough to get basic rest and soap information is such
services are present

i'll wait you move other helper...in tomee webapp to add
the WebServiceHelper interface and the getWebServiceHelper() (or do it if
you want while you are hacking on js ;))

ping me if you need any help

- Romain

Re: tomee webapp gui

Posted by Thiago Veronezi <th...@veronezi.org>.