Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/08 15:57:37 UTC

Re: JBoss Tools & DeltaSpike

Just wondering if this ever happened?

Re: JBoss Tools & DeltaSpike

Posted by Alexey Kazakov <ak...@exadel.com>.
It seems that nobody could make it.

We can try to schedule a JBoss Tools & DeltaSpike Google Hangout on next
Monday.
Does the next Monday, March 3,  the same time 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
(Pacific Time zone) work better?

Re: JBoss Tools & DeltaSpike

Posted by Alexey Kazakov <ak...@exadel.com>.

Re: JBoss Tools & DeltaSpike