Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by sahara <om...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/14 19:21:43 UTC

Re: JMeter plugin: WS-Security using Axis 1.4 and WSS4J

Hi ,

I would appreciate if you could send me/share the ws-security plug in and
the steps you did in
Jmeter to perform Message confidentiality and integrity. Please send me an
email at omasahara at gmail dot
com and I owe you one for this as its very critical for me.

Best regards

Sahara.