Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Eric Williams <er...@sandiego.com> on 2004/12/15 21:13:22 UTC

queryForPaginatedList, stored procedures and output parameters

I'm having trouble building PaginatedLists from stored procedures that use
output parameters. If I don't use output parameters, the problems don't
occur.

I'm getting this error:

	java.sql.SQLException: Output parameters have not yet been
processed. Call getMoreResults()

I assume IBatis must be calling getMoreResults() when I use queryForObject
because I use procs with output params there, too. Only
queryForPaginatedList fails.

Any help with this issue would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Regards,
	Eric